Lot's of cool stuff on the horizon as we turn the corner toward spring (although it's felt more like summer the past few days!) so let's get right to the highlights:
- A LOT of great shows coming up featuring both The Peach Project, our legendary Allman Brothers tribute, and One Man Gathers, our tribute to the Grateful Dead. Peach Project features our "dead on" interpretations of Allman Brothers classics with fiery inspired blues jams & bluesy vocals. One Man Gathers features Grateful Dead material rendered with faithful respect to the original, great three part vocal harmonies, & jazzy jams with our stellar lineup of world class musicians. We're calling these shows "Steal Your Peach", & they're going to be tremendous fun for those who love the Allman Brothers, Grateful Dead, and/or both. Don't miss! Here are some dates coming up for Steal Your Peach-
- May 6th and 7th- Warwick Valley Winery- 11:30am -4:30pm- both days!
- June 16th- Mexicali Live- 8:00
- August 5th- Applewood Winery- 2 to 6
- Palaia Vineyards- 8 to 12
- More to come
- Also, Watkins Glen Revisited comes back to Warwick Valley Winery July 2nd, featuring Peach Project, The "The Band" Band, & Reflections July 2nd
- Peach Project back at one of our favorites- Penning Farm- Sat- April 1st (no foolin'). 8:00 till we drop!
- One Man Gathers (OMG) at Maureen's Jazz Cellar in Nyack NY on March 2nd- 8:00 till we drop.
- New Open Mic Night Starting Wednesday March 22nd & every 2nd & 4th Wednesday thereafter. Lampost Inn in Vernon NJ. Nice weeknight friendly 7:30 start time. Great food & friendly warm vibe at this place in my home town. There will be drums & a bass rig for electric players, as well as acoustic stuff.
- Open Mic Nite every Monday at Rhodes North in Sloatsburg- always a fun, communal hootenany! 8 to 12
- Open Mic Nite at Sticks & Stones in Hawthorne NJ Wed March 1st- 8 to 11:30. full bands & electric jammers welcome- full drum set, bass & guitar rigs. great stage & lights (& no freakin' TV's!!!) Also great gourmet gastro-pub fare from restaurant upstairs- Artisan Kitchen- come hungry & ready to rock.
- Open Mic Night at Joey's Bar & Lounge in Hewitt NJ next to Greenwood Lake- great Italian food & nice cozy atmosphere for acoustic jammin'. Nice early 7:30 start.
- New venues- Cypress Estiatorio in Kinnelon NJ March 10th, Tuscany Brewhouse in Oak Ridge March 30th
- Senior Community solo shows during the day
- Guitar lessons- any style-any level- any age- also 5 string bluegrass banjo, mandolin, & ukelele.
I/We can't wait to play all these cool shows & feel your energy & give it back & raise the roof (or sky).
See you out there- RRL