Snow is melting and I'm looking forward to Spring, good weather & lots of music this month.
Here are Highlights:
- Peach Project in high gear. Opening the month April 1st at Pennings Farm in Warwick- a "barn dance' at one of the real fun venues. Then back at the venerable Stanhope House, North Jersey's historic blues club. Then, one of our double band shows- Peach Project & One Man Gathers (OMG) doing a duel Allman Brothers & Grateful Dead tribute at The Mason Jar in Mahwah NJ. Very psyched about all these shows!!
- Open Mic Nite (acoustic) every Monday night at Rhodes North in Sloatburg- always a great communal "hootenany"- like vibe among performers, & great fun for listeners.
- Open Mic nite (electric & acoustic) 1st & 3rd Wednesdays at Sticks & Stones in Hawthorne (located on bottom floor of Artisan Kitchen). Stage, lights, full drum, bass & guitar rigs.
- Open Mic Nite (electric & acoustic) 2nd & 4th Wednesdays at Lampost Inn in Vernon. Drums & bass & guitar rigs.
- Senior community shows during the day throughout tri-state area.
- Guitar lessons from Ray Longchamp- any level, any style. Also, banjo, mandolin, ukelele, & bass.
- Solos & duos at fine restaurants & clubs.
- Private Parties
Can't wait to see you out there & do some pickin' & singin"- RRL