Greetings Folks- We're taking our vitamins & drinking our energy juice & getting revved up to dive into a crazy busy, but fun, schedule in October. We're noticing that the crowds are bigger & the response is getting even more enthusiastic lately at our shows- seems like people are needing live jamming music more lately as the world gets crazier, and the connection between musicians & audience is getting closer- thank you for all your support & positive vibes from the bottom of our hearts. Here goes-
- OMG in action with two big shows- O'Malleys In Nyack NY Oct 6th (nice early 8:00 start), the Mason Jar in Mahwah Oct 21st. Classic Grateful Dead tunes (and some Allman Brothers & other great stuff) with stellar vocal harmonies & tight jazzy grooves.
- Peach Project back Nov 4th at Palaia Winery in Highland Mills NY with OMG. Nice early 7:30 start. (Preceded the night before Nov 3rd with a special acoustic OMG set at Mahwah Bar & Grill). Working on some cool classic ABB tunes to bring out on this one.
- Open Mic NItes- every Monday acoustic at Rhodes North, 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of every month at Lampost Inn, every Thursday at Sticks & Stones (Artisan Kitchen & Bar) in Hawthorne NJ
- Private Parties, solos, duos, trios at fine restaurants, clubs, wineries, breweries, farmers markets et al.
***Senior Community Shows***
- Guitar lessons from Ray Longchamp- any age, any style, any level. Also banjo, mandolin, ukelele, & bass.
"Believe in the magic of a young girl's soul
Believe in the magic of Rock & Roll
Believe in the magic that can set you free
Ohh- talkin' bout magic"
John B Sebastion
Can't wait to play our hearts out for ya, see you out there!