Greetings folks- hope everyone's having a great holiday season. Thank you to all who came out to our gigs this year- tremendous enthusiastic crowds & some amazing, euphoric musical connections between band & audience- countless great moments. Looking very forward to new year. Here goes-
- Peach Project back after our triumphant Thanksgiving weekend gig- we will be at a new venue with a lot of music loving regulars- Parkside Tavern in Pearl River NY Feb 2.
- Sounds of Simon & Garfunkel full 5 piece band show at Maureens' Jazz Cellar Jan 19th- gonna be very special!
- New band name for whenever we augment Longchamp & Manzo with virtuoso bass player Scott Hogan & virtuoso drummer Frank Colonnato & do our variety mix of music. We're calling it "Band Substance" (we like the nice double entendre & meaning)! 3 piece version will be at Warwick Valley Winery 1/12 and 4 piece version will be at Rhodes North Jan 24th.
- Open mic nites- Rhodes North every Monday- always a well attended musical hootenany- come join the fun. Also "In The Drink" bar at Preakness Golf Club in Wayne NJ Thurs 1/10 & 1/31- the buzz is growing for this one. Also Loughran's Irish Pub in Salisbury Mills NY Wed 1/23.
- Back at Marcello's in Suffern NY Thur 1/17. Great food in the atmospheric casual lounge room & reasonable weekday prices, & nice early 7:00 p.m. start.
- Wineries, Restaurants, breweries etc.
- Guitar Lessons from Ray Longchamp- any age any level, any style. Also 5 string banjo, mandolin, ukelele, & bass.
- Senior communities during the day.
Can't wait to get started- see you out there!