Greetings folks. Thanks to all who came out to our shows during an amazing summer! We just finished a three day in a row run with The Peach Project, & the crowds were overwhelmingly enthusiastic- dare I say euphoric. Not to mention HUGE (in numbers, not body type). So much great energy going back & forth between band & audience- you really spur us on! The fun continues into the fall- here goes-
- OMG (One Man Gathers- Grateful Dead tribute) at Mason Jar in Mahwah NJ at end of month 9/28
- New Open Mic Night- every Wednesday at Fetch Bar & Grill in \Warwick NY starting 9/4. Great restaurant with excellent gastro pub fare & cozy, informal atmosphere.
- Open Mic Nite every Monday at Rhodes North in Sloatsburg NY continues to grow & be ridiculously fun into it's eighth year. Come join us- you may end up being a regular. Everybody gets to play & there are always high caliber musicians who can back solo artists up if desired. Always a communal hootenany with receptive, responsive crowd & great Rhodes North food & ambience.
- Open Mic Nite at In The Drink Bar at Preakness Golf Course in Wayne NJ 2nd & 4th Thursdays of every month (this month 9/12 & 9/26).
- "Band Substance" at Pennings Farm in Warwick NY 9/22. Trio- Longchamp, Manzo & Hogan- we do a mix of classics from every genre with lots of Grateful Dead & Allman Brothers in the mix.
- Taste Of Warwick Tuesday 9/10 at Warwick Valley Winery with Band Substance- great food & drink from many local fine restaurants & wineries & breweries- contact Warwick Valley Winery or Warwick Chamber of Commerce for tickets.
- Longchamp & Manzo debut at Shannon Rose in Ramsey NJ Friday 9/20. Gonna be a fun hometown gig.
- Private Parties, senior communities during the day, and all the fine restaurants, wineries & breweries.
- Guitar lessons from Ray Longchamp- any age, any level, any style. I also teach 5 string banjo, mandolin, ukelele, & bass. It's a new semester, so sign up now & expand your musical horizons.
See ya' out there- music soothes the soul!!!