Greetings folks- Thanks to everyone for all your overwhelming support & energy the past year. We kept up a frantic pace, played our hearts out, & had a ball. So gratifying to look out in the crowds & see people dancing, smiling, getting off on the music and each other, and away from the challenges & stresses of life for a bit.The new year is already shaping up to be a great one- lots of cool stuff in the works. Here's the kickoff-
- Peach Project rides again- our debut at Stone Water in Lake Hopatcong Jan 11th. Then back at Parkside Tavern in Pearl River on Jan 24th, & very excited to have our original lead singer, Glenn Macdermott back on board. Close your eyes, & you'll think you're back at The Fillmore East! Also Emerson Hotel Feb 8th, Debonair Music Hall March 14th, Stanhope House April 3rd, & back at Parkside Tavern April 4th. There will be some special guest appearances by some very heavy, well-known, bad-ass musicians- more info to come!!!
- OMG- One Man Gathers- High energy Grateful Dead tribute- acoustic trio show at Warwick Valley Winery Sunday 1/12, then Full Band Electric Show at Parkside Tavern in Pearl River Feb 9th, followed by acoustic trio shows at Warwick Valley Winery Feb 23rd, Fink's BBQ in Suffern NY March 1st- (our debut), and back at Warwick Valley Winery April 5th. The acoustic shows will showcase our sublime vocal harmonies on some of the classic harmony based Dead songs, as well as the fiery jamming we do when we play the electric shows (albeit with acoustic guitars on these).
- Ray & Cardon Raquet will be doing an acoustic Peach Show at The Crossfire Lounge at The Stanhope House Jan 18th. Probably gonna slip in a couple of originals, & some very special guest stars.
- Open Mic every Monday night at the venerable Rhodes North Tavern- Going strong & fun into our eighth year!!! Come & enjoy this amazing communal, sharing musical scene- everyone supports everyone else, great vibes, & great Rhodes North food & drink.
- I'll be doing some brunch shows at Copper Barn in Middletown NY on Sundays. Excited to be able to do a lot of my fingerstyle jazz & pop instrumentals on these gigs. The food at this place is fantastic also, & great, rustic barn ambience!
- Solos duos, senior communities during the day
- Guitar lessons from Ray Longchamp. I also teach mandolin, 5 string banjo, ukelele, & bass. Any level, any style, any age.
- Wishing you all a joyful, healthy, happy, musical year. Our motto- "Clearer Vision In 2020! Can't wait to see you all!