Greetings folks. Thanks to everybody who came out last month. We (me & all the guys & gals I play with) are noticing that people are responding more & more enthusiastically to live music. We're very grateful for the support- it feels very special & rewarding to be able to give people a little organic, collective music experience at these venues. I think folks are yearning for that, and a break from cell phones, emails, tweets, & TV 24-7. We'll keep pickin' & "throwing down" (musician term for putting out & gelling) everything we've got for you. It's a LOT of fun! Here are March highlights-
- Peach Project kicks off the month back at Mason Jar in Mahwah- our home turf. Gonna be great. BTW- Thanks to all who came out for our debut at Parkside Tavern in Pearl River NY- huge enthusiastic crowd!
- OMG (One Man Gathers Grateful Dead Tribute) at Emerson Hotel 3/9- we'll be bringing out some new Dead classics we've never done before.
- Peach Project & OMG double bill at the venerable Stanhope House to end the Month 3/30. A very special show at a very special place.
- Open Mic Nites- Every Monday at Rhodes North in Sloatsburg NY
- 2nd & 4th Thursdays of the month at "In The Drink" Bar at
Preakness Golf Course in Wayne NJ
Thanks to all the participants who are coming out regularly (& semi- regularly) & sharing their talent- and all the people who just come to listen. All the players, from working pros to hobbyists, are enjoying the vibe at these events- great musical collaboration and camaraderie. The freedom at open mics allows people to stretch out, try new stuff, hook up with other players, get heard by managers & score a gig themselves, and often reach new heights & special moments!
- Solos, duos with Longchamp & Manzo at fine restaurants & clubs- Westtown Fare, Mahwah Bar & Grill, Marcello's, Wheelhouse Kitchen, Rhodes North, Loughran's Irish Pub, Lampost Inn, Sunset Grill, Pioneer Bar, & J&S Roadhouse. Also shows at the wineries & breweries- this month- Westtown Brew Works & Applewood Winery.
- Senior Communities during the day
-Guitar lessons from Ray Longchamp. I also teach 5 string banjo, mandolin, ukelele, & bass. Any age, any style, any level.
See you at a gig soon!