Greetings Folks- Thanks to all who came out to our gigs in February- amazing, inspirational (& really freakin' large) crowds & enthusiasm- we'll keep the fun coming- here are the highlights-
- Peach Project back at Debonair Music (formerly Mexicali Live) on Saturday March 14th. We're very psyched for this show- our lead singer & keyboard-guitar player, Glenn McDermott, is back on board. So cool to have his inspirational "close your eyes & hear Gregg Allman" voice, and have the six piece lineup with the two keyboard- two guitar onslaught! Also- we're doing the 1st of several video shoots, so come & be a part of rock'n'roll history!
- OMG (One Man Gathers) Acoustic Trio back at The Hill in Closter NJ on Thur 3/26. Fine dining & fine music. This will be a variety show- lots of Grateful Dead & Allman Brothers plus a lot of cool classic rock with great harmony vocals & improvising. We will be doing the same thing at Hilltop Tavern in Lodi NJ Sun 3/29.
- Fri 3/20 I'll be at The Growler & Gill in Nanuet NY with John Moroski, Raquelle "Rocky" Rocco & Alex Wise. Great musicians backing up this amazing young singer-songwriter.
- Open Mic Nite every Monday at Rhodes North in Sloatsburg NY. Thanks to all the old & new regulars who make it special musically & socially every night. Not to mention Rhodes North great food, drink & atmosphere. I'll also be hosting an open mic at Loughran's Irish Pub in Salisbury Mills NY on Wed 3/18- always fun at this cozy place with great food.
- Brunch show at Copper Barn in Middletown NY on Sun 3/22- 11:00 a.m. start. Great food & craft beers & wine at this beautiful cafe. I'll be doing lots of finger-picked jazz & pop instrumentals as well as crooning a bit. Also doing a regular acoustic show there Thur 3/12.
- Get in touch with us for your private parties for the coming spring & summer (& autumn & winter too- we love it when people book ahead).
- Solos at the usual fine restaurants & clubs, & senior communities during the day.
- Guitar Lessons from Ray Longchamp. All ages, all levels, all styles. I also teach 5 string banjo, mandolin, ukelele, & bass.
See you out there folks!