Greetings Folks- Kicking off the spring with a show at the historic Stanhope House on Sat 3/30 with both Peach Project (Allman Brothers) & OMG (One Man Gathers- Grateful Dead). This is one of the last real music roadhouses in the state (or the country for that matter) where literally every big name in blues has prowled the stage. So drive past the TGI Fridays, the Applebees, the Chili's & the Olive Garden & come to a place with soul & music! It's always a special, inspiring evening.
- "Band Substance" trio- (Longchamp Manzo & Hogan) will be back at Warwick Valley Winery 4/20 from 1 to 5 doing a diverse mix of classic stuff with great harmonies & jamming- everything from Allman Brothers, Grateful Dead, Steely Dan, CSNY, Beatles, Eagles, Chicago, Steve Miller, Tom Petty, Chicago, America, Simon & Garfunkel, Paul Simon, Chuck Berry, Dire Straits, and much much more- rock, jazz, blues, bluegrass, country, etc. Outside if it's warm enough.
- Solos, duos, at fine restaurants & clubs.
- Open Mic Nite every Monday at Rhodes North in Sloatsburg NY. Always a great crowd & musical experience- everyone gets to play and we've welcomed a lot of talented newcomers lately. Fantasic Rhodes North food & ambiance. Also open Mic Nite Wed 4/3 at Loughran's Irish Pub in Salisbury Mills NY. Excellent food here too & music loving crowd.
- Senior community performances during the day.
- Guitar lessons from Ray Longchamp. I also teach 5 string banjo, mandolin, ukelele, & bass. Any age, any level, any style.
- See you out there & thanks for all your support- RRL