Greetings folks- We had a great, busy January to kick off the year- thanks to everybody for coming out in the sometimes nasty weather. Fun stuff coming up as the days get incrementally longer & more sun shines through the cold. Here goes-
- Peach Project back in action- Feb 2nd is our debut at Parkside Tavern in Pearl River NY- fast becoming a popular "jam band" venue. Then we're back on our home turf a month later March 2nd at Mason Jar in Mahwah NJ- always a party!
- Open Mic Nites- Thursdays Jan 31st, Feb 7th, & Feb 21st at "In The Drink" Bar at Preakness Golf Course in Wayne NJ. This place has exploded in popularity, largely due to the tireless efforts of Janet Marie- your charming host & manager. Great food too. Moving forward, "In The Drink" open mic nite will be 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month. (Will be even cooler when April comes & we can start doing it outside on the patio overlooking the gold course!)
Rhodes North Open Mic Nite going stronger than ever after seven years plus- great to see the new talent that has been coming recently, along with our old (not chronologically necessarily) favorites & regulars. Always a warm, welcoming communal musical vibe here.
Loughran's Irish Pub in Salisbury Mills NY Wed Feb 21st- a wonderful, friendly Irish Pub with music loving regulars & great pub food.
- "Band Substance" trio (Longchamp, Manzo, & Hogan) back at Warwick Valley Winery for an afternoon show Sat Feb 9th. Doing a wide variety of classic tunes with some jamming & great harmonies.
- Private parties (contact us- we can do your event- any size band from solo on up).
- Senior Communities during the day
- "Sounds of Simon & Garfunkel" will be doing a video shoot of full band show at a premier venue soon. Also booking library concerts.
- OMG Grateful Dead tribute revving back up March 9th at Emerson Hotel with some new material- don't miss!
- Guitar lessons from Ray Longchamp- any age, any level, any style. I also teach 5 string banjo, mandolin, ukelele, & bass.
Ready to rock- see you out there!