Hope everyone had a great holiday season. Thanks to all who had us perform for their private parties & came out for our gigs at the clubs & venues. Here's wishing we can all start the New Year with optimism & hope. Looking toward a great 2017 on the musical horizon- can't wait to play our hearts out for ya- here are highlights-
- new venues galore!-
- I'll be hosting an Open Mic Nite the 1st Wednesday of every month at Sticks & Stones in Hawthorne NJ- a great venue for music with stage & lights & fine dining above at Artisan Cafe.
- J&S Roadhouse in West Milford NJ on 1/6
- Pine Island Brewery in Pine Island NY on 1/7
- Pioneer Bar in Hewitt NJ on 2/3
- Glenmere Brewery in Florida NY on 2/4
- Peach Project at The Acoustic in Bridgeport Connecticut 1/28. Then at Mexicali Live in Teaneck on 2/9 with One Man Gathers (Grateful Dead). Then Crossroads in Garwood NJ on Feb 10th with Mighty Spectrum (Bruce Springsteen Show)
- Private Events (book us now for your special events for 2017)
- Senior communities during the day
- Guitar lessons from Ray Longchamp- any age, any style, any level. Also, 5 string banjo, mandolin, ukelele & bass.
- Open Mic Nite every Monday at Rhodes North Tavern in Sloatsburg NY- come experience the Hootenany- great food drink & atmosphere...also hosting an Open Mic Nite on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at Joey's Bar & Lounge in Hewitt NJ.
Thanks for all your support - RRL