Greetings Folks- Great month of music ahead as we segue into our cold weather season- all venues are top shelf, heated, well lit, & loaded with amenities to give you comfort & succor (food, drink, & music in the months to come. Here's what's up-
- Peach Project starts & ends the month. Back at Parkside Tavern in Pearl River NY Fri 11/1. Great music venue with excellent acoustics. Then our post Thanksgiving Homecoming Extravaganza at Mason Jar Fri Nov 29th. Also a private party middle of month.
- OMG- "One Man Gathers" at Maureen's Jazz Cellar in Nyack NY Thur Nov 21- Grateful Dead show at this excellent venue. Also Rhodes North Thur Nov 7th- this will be an OMG "variety show"- lots of great classic rock with Grateful Dead & Allman Brothers in the mix.
- Two fantastic new venues- I'm excited to make my debut at Salt Gastropub in Byram NJ Sun Nov 17th. Tremendous food & atmosphere at this place. Also Tequila Grill in Monroe NY Thur Nov 14th- nice early 7:00 weeknight start.
- Open Mic Every Mon night at Rhodes North going stronger & more fun than ever- come join the communal hootenany! Also Loughran's Irish Pub on Wed Nov 20th.
- Private parties with any size band from solo on up, & senior communities during the day
- Guitar lessons from Ray Longchamp. I also teach 5 string banjo, mandolin, ukelele, & bass. Any age, any level, any style.
See you out there!