Greetings Folks- This is gonna be a really fun July- Lots of outdoor festivals, winery & brewery gigs, private parties & special shows. Here are the highlights-
- Peach Project (Ultimate Allman Brothers Tribute) in high gear- 3 very special shows in short order! Back at Stanhope House (with OMG- The High Energy Grateful Dead Tribute later in night) Fri July 5th. Then Warwick Valley Winery Sun July 7th- Watkins Glen Revisited Concert, with The "The Band" Band, and Reflections (Grateful Dead). Show starts at noon- we go on a 2:00 p.m. Then, Carlstadt Summer Concert series Tues July 9th at Village Green Park in Carlstadt NJ. 7:30.
- "Sounds Of Simon & Garfunkel" show at Maureen's Jazz Cellar in Nyack NY- Sun July 14th (which is a birthday for a few folks, & not just Woody Guthrie!). Full 5 piece band- the "Central Park" experience- (Also, after the SOS&G show, we will morph into "Band Substance" & do a mix of great classic rock, rhythm & blues, country, bluegrass & jazz. 6:00 till god knows! Street Fair in Nyack that day, so come early & enjoy it all!
- Open Mic Nites- Every Monday at Rhodes North in Sloatsburg NY (8 to 12), and 2nd & 4th Thursdays ( July 11th & July 25th) at "In The Drink" Bar at Preakness Valley Golf Course in Wayne NJ (7 to 10)
- Private Parties- book us now- we're already booking into 2020.
- New Venue- Baird's Tavern in Warwick NY July 4th, 6 to 9. Great restaurant in beautiful historic building.
- Senior Communities during daytime.
- Guitar Lessons from Ray Longchamp (I also teach mandolin, 5 string banjo, ukelele, & bass. Any level, any age, any style.
Can't wait to make music for you folks & feel all the energy coming back & forth- the live musical experience is so special because of the vibe flowing between band & audience- let's tear it up this month!